Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another one down.

So I'm a little late with my end of the year summary. Are you really surprised? I haven't exactly been devoted to this poor little blog. But on to the summation!

The big four biggest things that stand out from last year:

1. Hello Addie! My adorable niece arrived in late October and it was love at first sight. I absolutely love being an Auntie to her and her big brother Kevin. 


2. Goodby Echo. Without a doubt this was the worst day of the last year. I hope to never have to make a decision like that again.

3. So long Ecclesia. After almost two and a half years our church-plant threw in the towel. My friend Tony writes of it far more eloquently than I can.

4. Rekindling of a lost friendship. Thanks to a good friend's wedding in November I was thrown together with an old friend I'd lost contact with. It has been quite fun to get to know each other as we are now. I'm so lucky to have her back in my life!






No comments: