Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 14 - 11 pounds gone!

Yes you read that right. 11 pounds lost in two weeks!

It probably would have been more but around day 9 I has a success-fueled moment of bravado that resulted in some terrible eating choices and I kind of gained back four pounds. Lesson learned: cheating "just a little" is still cheating. Since then I've been meticulous about tracking my food intake over on The Daily Plate and have managed to end each day knowing that I did the best I could.

I have stuck to my ban on refined sugar, caffeine and simple carbs. I still use too much fruit in my juices so I'm probably getting a little more sugar than I should. I have visitors in town from Missouri this weekend so I know there will be ample opportunity to slip-up so I really need to concentrate on the end result and making healthy choices.

We're headed to the Jelly Belly Factory today and are going to drive into San Francisco tomorrow so wish me luck!

No comments: